- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 7,650 INR
Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator
We are a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of premium quality Side Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator. The provided indicator is made of quality approved raw materials and contemporary techniques by our talented team of professionals. In order to ensure its durability; this indicator undergoes several quality tests before dispatching at clients' end. Highly demanded in both national as well as international market, the offered indicator is used for measuring corrosive liquids under high pressure and temperature. Furthermore, this Side Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator can be availed from us at negligible prices.
- Light weight
- Perfect finish
- Rust proof
|Liquid Chamber (Wetted Part)||MS/CS/ASTM A105/SS304/ SS304L/SS316/SS316L/PP, Other Materials on request|
|Cover Plate (Non Wetted Part)||MS/CS/ASTM A105/SS304/ SS304L/SS316/SS316L/PP, Other Materials on request|
|Design Temperature||Up to 300 Â°C|
|Design Pressure||Up to 40 Kg/cm|
|C/C Distance||Up to 6000 mm|
|Connection||Flanged to ASA/BS/DIN/ Socket Weld/ Butt Weld|
Available Options As Per Requirement Are Follows:
Side Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator With
- 4-20 mA Output Transmitter
- High & Low Level Non Latching Switch
- Side mounted magnetic level indicator works simple magnetic principle used to get unique, most reliable & absolutely safe level indicator. It is mainly under used for most dangerous liquids even with under high pressure & high temperature.
- The unit consists of all SS 316 parts. With inside of SS main chamber pipe, the SS magnetic float which moves up & down. Accordingly follows liquid variation in the tank.
- The Float Magnet is operated by magnetically coupled to the Bicolour red & white outside chamber, which is mounted on front side of the main S.S. pipe.
Material of construction available:
- Main chamber pipe: S.S. / P.P.
- Float: SS 316 / P.P.
- Outside casing pipe: Bicolour red & white magnetic roller
- Scale: Alluminium black engraved / S.S. / Acrylic
- Flange: S.S. / P.P.
- Drain: Â½â BSP drain valve provided on request
- Pressure: 20 Kg/cm2 0r 50 Kg/cm2
- Temperature: 130Â°C
- Available Length: Maximum 3.5 meters
No.2, Ashpaque Compd, Ganesh Nagar, Behram baug, Jogeshwari (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India