Backed by a troop of talented workforce we are engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying premium array of Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switches. Offered switches are manufactured with utmost precision by making use of premium quality raw materials at our sound production unit. These switches are used for initiating high or low audio-visual signals and automatic level control of liquids in pressurized or open tanks. Moreover, the provided Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switches can be easily accessed by our customers at thrifty rates.
Products Basic Description:
High And Low Level Alarms
Suitable For Marine And Industrial Applications
Point Level Detection For Wide Range Of Liquids
Available Options as per Requirement are Follows:
Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch With
Mini Level Switch
Extended Float Stem and Junction Box
|Liquid Density||Above 0.5|
|Liquid Viscosity||Up to 500 CP|
|Design Pressure||Up to 15 Kg/cm|
|Design Temperature||Up to 300oC|
|Connection||Flanged to ASA/BS/DIN Screwed BSP/ Screwed NPT|
|Material||SS304 / SS304L / SS316 / SS316L / PP / Lined / PTFE Lined other materials on request|
|Switch type||Micro, SPDT, DPDT|
|Form||1 WO+1NC / 2NO+2NC|
|Rating||5 Amp, 230 VAC|
|Enclosure||EX - Proof|
- Suitable for continuous level indication of horizontal tank and mainly underground tank containing very hazardous and corrosive liquid in nature.
- It is covered in two units, one unit fixed on mounting flange with guided cage assembly & float is
- connected to the S.S. pipe having imported magnet assembly.
- Second unit fixed on mounting flange. The magnet assembly moves up & down in the main S.S. pipe chamber. The float magnet is operated by magnetically coupled to the follower red magnet outside
- chamber which is mounted on front side of the main S.S. pipe.
Material of construction available:
- Main Chamber pipe: S.S. / P.P.
- Float: S.S. 316 / P.P.
- Outside casing pipe: Glass tube inside red follower
- Scale: Alluminium / S.S. / Acrylic
- Flange: S.S. / M.S.
- Pressure: 25 Kg/cm2
- Temperature: 225Â°C
- Available Length: Maximum 3.5 meters
No.2, Ashpaque Compd, Ganesh Nagar, Behram baug, Jogeshwari (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India