Metal Tube Rotameter
Incepted with a goal to attain a distinct niche in industry, we are involved in offering Metal Tube Rotameter. It is manufactured using highly qualitative components. Offered device is compact in design and highly efficient in measuring different types of gases. Owing to to its excellent performance, it is widely used in different industries such as chemical, petrochemical and research laboratories. Our Metal Tube Rotameter is appreciate by customers owing to its below mentioned features:
- Low maintenance
- Accurate results
- Low maintenance
- Prolonged functional life
The CVG provides its valued customers with the superior and finest quality of the Metal Tube Rotameter that is created in agreement with the global standards. This Metal Tube Rotameter is generally utilized for solid and muddy liquids at high operating temperature and pressures. The Metal Tube Rotameters presented by us, are known for their rough construction, high presentation and resilience amongst our valued clients.
The CVG MTR series generally uses an essential and indispensable variable area flowmeter pattern: a float and tapered tube. As a consequence, these meters have extended linear scales and first-class pointer constancy. Both designs mark the non protruding float expansions and the magnetically attached indicators.
STANDARD FEATURES of the product is as follows:
- The Float Does Not venture Out Of The Body
- 2 Tone Powder covered and has an outstanding Finish .
- It has a Heavy Duty Design With greatest Visibility
- The Single Piece ( Joint less ) PTFE / PP Claded Body
- The Flow Ranges among 25 To 40000 LPH
- No Threads In Body, and also keeps away from Corrosion
- Angular Scale
- It uses a variety of Material Of Construction
- Precision ranges from : +/- 2% Of complete Scale
- The Line Size From 15 NB To 100 NB
- It is appropriate For In-Line Installation
- The Measuring Span ranges from - 1:10
- The Magnet used is :- Alnico
- Furthermore, it is simple and trouble free To maintain
|Fluid||Liquids, Gases & Steam|
|Density / Sp. gravity||Up to 3|
|Viscosity||Up to 200 CP|
|Design Temperature||Up to 250Â°C|
|Design Pressure||Up to 30 Kg/cmÂ²|
|Measuring Range||100 to 40,000 LPH of Liquids 3.3 to 1400 Nm3/hr of Gas NTP|
|Line Size||Up to 4â NB|
|End Connection Materials||SS304/SS304L/SS316/SS316L/ |
PTFE lined on SS
|Connection||Flanged to ASA/BS/DIN Triclover, Standard Screwed to BSP/ NPT(M/F)|
|Accuracy||Â± 2% of FSD & Â± 1.5% on request|
|Scale length||90Â° Angular|
|Material of Construction||SS316, SS316L, SS304, Hastelloy C, TITANIUM|
|Indicator box||ABS, Cast AL, SS (optional)|
|Protection class||IP 65 on Request|
- MTR With 4-20 mAmp Transmitter & Totalizer
- MTR With Steam Jacket
- Horizontal Metal Tube Rotameter
- MTR with Rear Side Connection
- MTR with screwed Conn.
MODEL : CVG - MTR
- The Metal Tube Rotameter is principally a variable area flowmeter.
- It is mainly utilized to weigh the immediate flow rate of liquid, gases under dangerous situations.
- The indispensable working part is flow tube & accuracy machined magnetic float & gathering.
- The location of the float is sensed by a magnet and specified on the dial in conditions of flow rate.
- It can be established in line vertically upward & horizontally in the direction of right or towards the left.
Suitable for metering of translucent / opaque fluids under high
operating pressure and temperature.
Available Sizes :
In 316 SS construction with flanged connections in line size from 20 NB to
100 to 60.000 LPH of water at ambient temprature. 2.5 to 1700 NmÂ³/hr
of air at NTP.
Â± 2% of FSD & Â± 1.5% of FSD on request.
Gala No.2, Aashpaque Compound, Scount Camp Road, Opposite Raigad Military School, Ganesh Nagar, Link Road, Beharambaug, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India