Top Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator
Having huge technical expertise and rich experience in the domain, we have been successful in offering the best quality Top Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator. Under the supervision of our experienced professionals, offered indicator is manufactured with immense care using quality tested raw materials and cutting-edge technology according to the latest industry norms. This indicator is extensively used for measuring level of corrosive fluids. Can be availed from us at marginal prices, the offered Top Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator is rigorously tested on several parameters.
User friendly design
|Liquids||Liquids Stored in Underground or Over Ground Tanks|
|Density / Sp. Gravity||Minimum 0.6|
|Design Temperature||Up to 300 Â°C|
|Design Pressure||Up to 10 Kg/cm|
|Viscosity||Up to 250 CP|
|Tank Height (Range)||Up to 3000 mm|
|Material of Wetted Parts||MS / SS304 / SS304L / SS316 / SS316L / PTFE Lined / SS / PVC / PP|
|Connection||Flanged to ASA / BS / DIN / Triclover|
|Minimum Nozzle size required||4Â NB for Liquids Below 0.8 Density|
Available Options as per Requirement are Follows:
- Capsule Type
- Rotoball Type
- High & Low Level non Latching Switch
- High & Low Level Latching Switch
- Side mounted magnetic level indicator works simple magnetic principle used to get unique, most reliable & absolutely safe level indicator. It is mainly under used for most dangerous liquids even with under high pressure & high temperature.
- The unit consists of all SS 316 parts. With inside of SS main chamber pipe, the SS magnetic float which moves up & down. Accordingly follows liquid variation in the tank.
- The Float Magnet is operated by magnetically coupled to the Bicolour red & white outside chamber, which is mounted on front side of the main S.S. pipe.
Material of construction available:
- Main chamber pipe: S.S. / P.P.
- Float: SS 316 / P.P.
- Outside casing pipe: Bicolour red & white magnetic roller
- Scale: Alluminium black engraved / S.S. / Acrylic
- Flange: S.S. / P.P.
- Drain: Â½â BSP drain valve provided on request
- Pressure: 20 Kg/cm2 0r 50 Kg/cm2
- Temperature: 130Â°C
- Available Length: Maximum 3.5 meters
Gala No.2, Aashpaque Compound, Scount Camp Road, Opposite Raigad Military School, Ganesh Nagar, Link Road, Beharambaug, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India